|NEON Themed Tree in Opryland's Hall of Trees|
If your favorite color is NEON and you‟re the biggest Chris Young fan ever, then this Christmas tree is custom made for you. For the second consecutive year, Chris is sponsoring a tree to benefit St. Jude's in Gaylord Opryland's Hall of Trees. This year it's none other than the NEON tree!
Each tree listed includes major gifts donated by sponsors and is tied to a charity. Tree decorations, along with all the gifts, will be auctioned off to benefit the sponsor's designated charity. Chris has chosen St. Jude Children's Research Hospital to benefit from the proceeds of his NEON tree.
Bids for Chris' NEON tree may be placed at http://thehalloftrees.com/ or in person at the Hall of Trees in Opryland Hotel through January 3.
Look at this awesome list of gifts Chris has provided, many one of a kind:
- Chris Young autographed guitar
- $100 worth of iTunes gift cards
- Chris Young snow globe
- Autographed 4 pack of Chris Young CDs
- Country Strong hatch print poster autographed by Gwyneth Paltrow
- Autographed 8x10 of Miranda Lambert
- 10 inch digital picture frame
- Hand smocked baby dress & little black dress tree ornament hand made by
Chris' 83 year old grandmother
- Autographed handwritten lyrics of Chris' current single "You"
- Neon tree ornaments
- Custom made Neon logo Chris Young sign
- Miscellaneous Sony music artist autographed CDs and 8x10s
If you're going to see the trees at Holly Jolly Town Square, please print the coupon below for discounted admission. The sponsor with the most coupons coming through Holly Jolly Town Square will receive a $1000 prize for their charity.
Click on coupon below to print your copy.